If you want to learn how to play the 6 most commonly used percussion instruments in Samba Batucada then this eBook is simply the best multimedia study resource you ll find! It ll help you to become a confident, knowledgeable player and give you plenty of resources should you wish to teach percussion skills to others.
- Over 40 videos, including how to hold instruments, playing techniques, patterns and swing.
- Detailed information, explanation and practice tips for some of the most commonly used instruments in samba.
- MangoDrum Player, an application that allows you to listen and practise at your chosen speed to all patterns in this eBook.
- All patterns are written in standard and grid style notation.
- A full composition, including call & response, intro, breaks, solo lines and ending.
- All images, including notation pages can be printed out.
- Background information about samba.
This eBook is designed for Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7.
“An impressively comprehensive overview on the basics of Brazilian rhythms.
The explanations are easy to follow and it is a great tool for music teachers to start exploring these infectious beats with their students.” Rhythm, the UK's best-selling drum magazine
“Ravin Jayasuriya’s eBook, 'Introduction to Samba Batucada’ is a high quality digital learning resource that is obviously the work of an expert.
Importantly, he has designed the eBook with great care and attention to detail, so that it successfully shares his knowledge with fellow teachers and their students. I’m sure everyone who uses it will really enjoy it and find it a valuable resource in their teaching and learning. I hope to see more great titles from Ravin in the future.”
Mark Burke, Founder and Digital learning Partnerships Director, Charanga Ltd
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 08 May, 2010.